Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

My family and I are headed out on vacation and we have a long layover tomorrow, so I thought I might as well bake some muffins to eat during that time. These muffins were super easy to make and are made out of items you probably have lying around your kitchen anyways. They are moist and chocolately and of course delicious. These will definitely be one of my easy go tos for when I need a quick treat.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins: Makes 12
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
3 ripe bananas
1 egg
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/3 cup of chocolate chips
First, preheat your oven to 375 and spray vegetable spray onto muffin tins. Then, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Then, mash the bananas with a fork in a separate bowl.

Then, add the egg, oil, and the vanilla extract to the bananas and mix. Then add the flour mixture and combine until just mixed together,
 Then, add the chocolate chips and mix.
Then, scoop the mixture into the muffin tins.
Then, bake them for about 18 minutes.







Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment