Sunday, February 22, 2015

Blueberry Banana Bread

As you should know by now I am a sucker for breads. I am a big advocate for breakfast and brunch. I love making banana bread because it is so sweet and an easy breakfast/brunch dish to make. It also helps that banana bread is delicious and moist. I like to spice things up with my banana breads and that is why I added fresh blueberries. They add a tart taste and burst of yummy flavor. Any time I can add fresh fruit to something, I do because I am a lover of fruit and all of it's flavor.
Blueberry Banana Bread:
4 ripe bananas 
1/3 cup of melted butter
1 cup of sugar 
1 egg 
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of baking soda 
1/4 tsp of salt 
1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour 
3/4 cup of blueberries 
First, preheat your oven to 350 and spray a bread pan with baking spray. Then, smash the bananas in a large bowl.
Then, add the melted butter to the bananas and mix.
Then, add the sugar and the egg and mix together, 
Then, add the vanilla extract and mix. 
Then, add in the baking soda, salt, and flour and mix together. 
Then, fold in the blueberries. 
Then, pour the mixture into the bread pan. 
Then, bake for an hour or until browned. 

Then, let it cool for a little bit and remove it from the pan. 


Then, enjoy!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment